Our instructors have very successfully been treating patients in the scope of cosmetic, orthodontic, neuromuscular, and full mouth reconstructive dentistry for 30 plus years focusing on specialized cases, including TMJ/TMD Disorder treatment, Injectables, Invisalign, and Full Mouth Restorative Rehabilitation and Reconstruction.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This professional training course serves as an in-depth comprehensive course offering advanced skills and knowledge necessary to safely and successfully administer Therapeutic Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers in the everyday dental practice. Our course objective is to enable dentists to offer new services and be fully educated and proficient with the usage and administration of Botulinum Toxins. Limited attendance allows for individual training with our instructors.
For years, Advanced Dental Institute has remained the most sought-after teaching organization for dental practitioners seeking the highest quality, most comprehensive, scientific evidence-based, ADA, AGD/PACE-accredited Therapeutic & Aesthetic Botox, Dermal Filler, and TMJ/TMD training course.
With limited attendance in our course, we have perfected our proprietary teaching protocols to ensure each student receives thorough one on one training. This program is highly recommended throughout the therapeutic and aesthetics industry
10 hours didactic course will be emailed prior to course date, allowing for 2 days of live patient clinical training
Caution Regarding Botox Training: Practitioners who are new to therapeutic or aesthetics are strongly cautioned to avoid the many non-accredited, non-physician-instructed Botox programs offered by other companies because they do not meet the minimum standards required by state dental boards. Before investing in their education and career, practitioners should inquire about the qualifications of the instructors teaching the course. Our instructors are Triple Board Certified Dentists.
Our (28 hour) Therapeutic and Aesthetic includes but is not limited to the following Course Outline:
- In-depth overview for botulinum toxin products (BOTOX®, Xeomin®, Dysport ®)
- Indications and contraindications for these pharmaceutical agents.
- Comprehensive instruction in the relevant anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas.
- In depth overview of Temporomandibular Joint and relation to the oral maxillofacial concerns.
- How to open the conversation to patient evaluation for the best dental and facial esthetic and therapeutic results.
- Proper product handling, storage and FDA approved dilution techniques.
- Understanding the most effective treatment techniques in incorporating BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers in anatomical muscle sites, muscle depths, to maximize esthetic results.
- Study the safety and risk issues for botulinum toxin injectable therapy and Dermal Fillers.
- Marketing BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers in your practice.
- Understanding occlusion in orofacial pain.
- Dental indications and contraindication for Botulinum Toxin for TMD, myofascial pain, migraines and other indication, on and off label.
- Accurate and precise injection techniques, charting and documentation including overview of anatomy and muscle depths.
- Learn the latest treatment techniques including anatomical muscle sites, muscle depths, proper preparation, and dilution for the best oral and maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes.
- Treatment for patients with TMJ/TMD syndrome, headaches, and myofascial pain.
- PRP/PRF TRAINING
- Learn best ways to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications with BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers.
- Comprehensive understanding of the role of dermal fillers for volume replacement, enhancement, and correction.
- Effective Injection techniques to minimize patient discomfort and bruising.
- Effectively administer dermal fillers for various purposes including enhancing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Review Pre-care, post-care, and consent forms. All forms will be provided post course
- Managing medical insurance reimbursement for the medical provider for TMD patients.
Advanced Dental Institute
Other Botox Courses
|NEW: 2 Day Live Patient procedures also included PRF/PRP training, with Dr. Ferneini or Dr. Sohn.
|1 Day Clinical Trainingwith Nurse Practitioner
|Triple Board Certified. Dr. Ferneini and Dr. Sohn will not be substituted for another instructor.
|Limited attendance allowing for individual instructor training with participants
|30-50 Participants. Clinic held at hotel
|Learn to incorporate Master Botox & Dermal Filler procedures into your practice.
|Pre & Post-op Instructions & Patient Consent Forms are provided at course completion. Collaborate with your hygienist to enhance practice efficiency.
|AGD/PACE Approved certificate issued at course
|Additional online work required prior to receiving certificate of completion
HANDS ON MENTORED INDIVIDUAL INJECTION TRAINING
- Comprehensive patient evaluation for the best dental and facial esthetic and therapeutic treatment outcomes using Botulinum Toxin and Fillers.
- Live reconstitution and preparation of pharmaceutical agents such as Botulinum Toxins and Fillers.
- Each participant will practice their own live patient with one on one instructor guidance and assistance. Mentored instruction is key to perfect injecting. Participants must provide live patients. Note: Oklahoma Hygienists patients must be patients of record in dental practice
- Injection techniques and practical training for the usage of Botulinum toxins for bruxismand to relieve TMJ associated symptoms.
- Injection techniques and practical training for the usage of Botulinum Toxins in the upper facial areas including Frontalis muscles, Glabellar muscles and Orbicularis Oculi Muscle, Masseter muscle, Temporalis muscle and Orbicularis Oris and more.
- Injection techniques and practical training for the usage of Fillers for the lower face including volumizing nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lifting up the corners of the mouth using anatomical landmarks.
OFFICE IMPLEMENTATION FORMS AND LOGISTICS
- Proper Integration of pharmaceutical agents in dental treatment plans for effective case presentation and treatment planning.
- Overview of best fee structures for oral and maxillofacial injectable treatment.
- Overview of all digitally customized office forms and informed consent forms needed to begin treating patients immediately with Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers.
- Overview of malpractice insurance, add-on policies and how to secure these.
- How to set up product purchasing accounts with direct links and contact information
DENTISTS AND HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS!!!
Advanced Dental Institute has included this PRP/PRF Training into it’s Therapeutic & Aesthetic Botox-Dermal Fillers-TMJ course. This training will provides hands-on training through live demonstrations on patients for aesthetic uses. 28 ceu
Thoroughly understand and become proficient in the following areas:
- Learn about the specific types of wrinkles, tissue damage, aesthetic enhancements, and pain areas that can be improved using available PRP technology and appropriate injection techniques.
- Understand the various FDA-approved protocols associated with PRP/PRF therapy, including recommended indications, dosing, areas for treatment, in combination with other tissue augmentation therapies.
- Acquire the technical skill to perform the various types of injections for the face, neck, décolleté, and hands.
- Understand treatment pros and cons and learn when to use PRP/PRF therapy with your patients.
Meet our botox instructors
Elie M. Ferneini, MD, DMD, MHS, MBA/HCM, FACS, FACD
He has a long history of conducting research resulting in over 135 scientific publications and book chapters. He has lectured nationally and internationally. He is on the editorial board of multiple scientific journals and a member of numerous professional organizations. He is also the Editor in Chief of the American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Ferneini is a co-editor of nine textbooks on all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery as well as facial cosmetic surgery. He lives in Hamden Connecticut with his wife and three children.
Dr. Andrew M. Sohn, Oral Surgeon, DMD, MD
Board Certified by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
After obtaining his medical degree from Thomas Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, Dr. Sohn completed his general surgery internship from University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and Oral & Maxillofacial surgery residency from St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital System in Manhattan. At the conclusion of his residency, Dr. Sohn returned to University of Pittsburgh Medical Center for a one- year clinical fellowship in maxillofacial surgery specializing in areas of trauma, reconstructive and corrective jaw surgery. At the completion of maxillofacial surgery training, including orthognathic (corrective jaw) surgery and implant dentistry, Dr. Sohn provides care in all aspects of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with advanced experience in wisdom tooth removal, comprehensive reconstruction and bone grafting, dental implants, corrective jaw and TMJ surgery, Dr. Sohn then dedicated himself to an accredited one-year fellowship in cosmetic surgery with Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center in Abilene, TX with Dr. Howard Tobin, one of the pioneers in the field of Cosmetic surgery. He concluded his formal training with a second one-year fellowship in cosmetic surgery at Tulsa Surgical Arts with Dr. Angelo Cuzalina. With Dr. Sohn’s extensive training, he is excited to participate in all aspects of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Sohn is a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, American Dental Association, American Medical Association, Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and Texas Dental Association. He is certified in BLS, ACLS, PALS, and ATLS.
Now Offering Installment Options!
Call to register for a course in your Area
There are several variables to consider when treating patients with Botox and/or Dermal Fillers; however, the average revenue you expect from a vial of Botox/Xeomin is anywhere from $1000 – $1500 profit and with fillers, you can charge the patient double, to triple what your cost is – all within a 15 min visit with your patient. Also, it should be denoted the overhead is very minimal since most of the supplies you already have in-office and you are paying for the cost of the product.
Healthcare professionals attending Advanced Dental Institute courses must exercise independent, professional judgment, and perform the full standard of care in treating their patients, which they provide, including but not limited to obtaining a medical history, examination, diagnosis, and treatment plan. Advanced Dental Institute LLC assumes no responsibility for patient care and provides no specific medical, dental, or legal advice.
Our live patient clinical training is taught by our triple board certified doctor. Nurse practitioners etc, will not be substituted. Participants will receive 2 days of clinical live patient training in dental operatory along with 8 hour didactic training prior to course date.
Dentists & Healthcare Professionals must provide proof of professional license , current malpractice insurance to attend an Advanced Dental Institute live patient courses. Advanced Dental Institute assumes no liability if a participant is refused coverage by an insurer for any reason or is unable to obtain materials for use in practice.
Additional medical and dental professionals who show up the day of the course· will be· charged appropriately
Advanced Dental Institute accepts no responsibility regarding state medical or dental board requirements. Participants are responsible for determining whether they are able to perform these procedures at our courses and in their own practices. We are not responsible for decisions or changes made by the state medical/dental board about their state practice acts prior to our courses.. see entire refund policy prior to registration.
California Dentists may use pharmacological agents such as Botox and dermal fillers only in conjunction with a bona-fide dental treatment plan in accordance with Business and Professions Code section 1625 and that any cosmetic benefit from the use of such agents is incidental to the therapeutic use of those agents. through our training courses. These policies will be in addition to the malpractice insurance you already have.
®Upon completion of the Botox and Dermal Filler Training programs, Dentists will receive their certification awarded immediately upon successful completion of the oral proficiency examination. This program covers a significant amount of information in a short period of time and this is facilitated by limiting attendance to very small groups. This limit on attendance, however, causes registration to fill up quickly. We apologize in advance if registration is full. Lunch provided. Registration excludes products. Please call (702) 906-5802 to register.