Cadaver- (fully edentulous specimens) IMPLANT PLACEMENT * Implant Therapy 16 ceu
A LOGICAL STEP BY STEP PROGRAM TO ADD IMPLANTOLOGY: SURGERY TO FINAL RESTORATION
2-Day “Hands On” Medentika Mini Implant course. Didactic, hands-on overdenture “Mini Implant Placement & Conversion Workshop” (jaw models & denture), and hands-on mini implant placement (human cadaver head). Preoperative planning, Implant bed preparation, Implant Insertion, and Chairside Overdenture Conversion.
***16 CE Hours
- Fundamental concepts of bone physiology, bone density and applied anatomy
- Applied Imaging, treatment planning, 3D Implant positioning, drilling, placing and loading protocols;
- The science and best practices on alveolar ridge preservation and basic bone grafting
- Suturing & tissue management
- Clinical parameters of placing and restoring “mini implants”
- Clinical protocols for Implant Overdentures
- Economics of mini implant and overdenture integration into your practice
- Comprehensively discuss planning of Implant Overdenture cases, including indications, inter-maxillary (restorative) space, number, position and distribution of implants, restorative options, conventional and immediate load etc.
- Step-by-step surgical and prosthetic pick-up and conversion procedures
Advanced Dental Institute is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2024. Provider ID # 373308
“This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE)