Now that you have completed our 28 hour Therapeutic & Aesthitic Botox Course and have incorporated all that you have learned into your practice, you may want more live patient training with our outstanding instructors. We invite you to attend a one day clinic to address any procedures you choose. More practice with Dermal Fillers, Advanced TMJ/TMD procedures, or simply the best way to obtain excellent clinical ceu
Instructor: Dr. Elie M. Ferneini, MD, DMD, MHS, MBA/HCM, FACS, FACD
(M.H.S., M.B.A.), University of Connecticut (D.M.D., M.D.). Dr. Ferneini completed his
oral and maxillofacial surgery residency and is currently an associate clinical professor at
the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine. He is also an associate clinical
professor of Surgery at the Frank H Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
He has a long history of conducting research resulting in over 135 scientific publications
and book chapters. He has lectured nationally and internationally. He is on the editorial
board of multiple scientific journals and a member of numerous professional
organizations. He is also the Editor in Chief of the American Journal of Cosmetic
Surgery. Dr. Ferneini is a co-editor of nine textbooks on all aspects of oral and
maxillofacial surgery as well as facial cosmetic surgery. He lives in Hamden Connecticut
with his wife and three children.
We are following guidelines from the CDC and ADA to keep our doctors, staff and live patients safe
Venues: Any Sunday Clinic Day
- LIVE PATIENT MENTORED INDIVIDUAL INJECTION TRAINING – Prerequisite Level One 28 ceu
- Comprehensive patient evaluation for the best dental and facial esthetic and therapeutic treatment outcomes using Botulinum Toxin and Fillers.
- Live reconstitution and preparation of pharmaceutical agents such as Botulinum Toxins and Fillers.
- Each participant will practice their own live patient with one on one instructor guidance and assistance. Mentored instruction is key to perfect injecting. Participants must provide live patients
- Injection techniques and practical training for the usage of Botulinum toxins for bruxism and to relieve TMJ associated symptoms.
- Injection techniques and practical training for the usage of Botulinum Toxins in the upper facial areas including Frontalis muscles, Glabellar muscles and Orbicularis Oculi Muscle, Masseter muscle, Temporalis muscle and Orbicularis Oris and more.
- Injection techniques and practical training for the usage of Fillers for the lower face including volumizing nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lifting up the corners of the mouth using anatomical landmarks.
Call to register for a course in your area. 702-906-5802 advanceddentalce.org promotions cannot be combined and expire 30 days from publication
There are several variables to consider when treating patients with Botox and/or Dermal Fillers; however, the average revenue you expect from a vial of Botox/Xeomin is anywhere from $1000 – $1500 profit and with fillers, you can charge the patient double, to triple what your cost is – all within a 15 min visit with your patient. Also, it should be denoted the overhead is very minimal since most of the supplies you already have in-office and you are paying for the cost of the product.
Healthcare professionals attending Advanced Dental Institute courses must exercise independent, professional judgment, and perform the full standard of care in treating their patients, including but not limited to obtaining a medical history, examination, diagnosis, and treatment plan. Advanced Dental Institute LLC assumes no responsibility for patient care and provides no specific medical, dental, or legal advice. Advanced Dental Institute does not provide live patients to healthcare professionals attending our live patient courses
Attendees must provide proof of professional license , transcript and current malpractice insurance to attend an Advanced Dental Institute live patient courses. Advanced Dental Institute assumes no liability if a participant is refused coverage by an insurer for any reason or is unable to obtain materials for use in practice.
Additional medical and dental professionals who show· up the day of the course· will be· charged appropriately
Advanced Dental Institute accepts no responsibility regarding state medical or dental board requirements. Participants are responsible for determining whether they are able to perform these procedures at our courses and in their own practices. We are not responsible for decisions or changes made by the state medical/dental board about their state practice acts prior to our courses.. see entire refund policy prior to registration.
®Upon completion of the Botox and Dermal Filler Training programs, Dentists will receive their certification awarded immediately upon successful completion of the oral proficiency examination. This program covers a significant amount of information in a short period of time and this is facilitated by limiting attendance to very small groups. This limit on attendance (10), however, causes registration to fill up quickly. We apologize in advance if registration is full. Lunch provided. Price includes supplies, i.e. Botox, Dermal Fillers. Please call 702-906-5802 to register.