CE: 6 Hours (Includes both didactic and hands-on training) Feeder Course to 2-day Hands-On "Your First Implant" 12 ceu $1000 credit when registering for both courses.
Special Pricing of $650 for Atraumatic Extractions & Socket Grafting expires Oct 15, 2019
Register at advanceddentalce.org or call 702-906-5802
Platelet Rich Fibrin is rapidly becoming a mainstay in dental practices offering basic and advanced surgical procedures. This 6-hour course’s primary objective is for its participants to return to practice armed and ready to confidently draw and spin blood, fabricate quality PRF membranes and combination bone grafting material, execute predictable regenerative dental treatments, while increasing their bottom line.
The course itinerary will cover
- PRF biology and its advantages in wound healing
- Full-scope venipuncture techniques and trouble-shooting
- PRF fabrication, including membranes, compressed slugs, combination allografts, and fibrin usage
- Clinical usage of PRF in multiple straightforward surgical applications and its expectations
- ROI timeline and profit center: verbal skills and treatment presentation to convert most cases